Monday, February 2, 2009

the wind

new beginnings. whispered in silence and heard only by the wind. i can taste the wind as it takes away my breath and the words from my mouth and it is truly beautiful

this is my time for a new beginning, its purpose known only to the wind

have you ever heard the song of the trees and grass at sunrise, when there is a grayblue to the sky and the trees and the grass move in the breeze, the birds sing and the squirrels chatter along with the song of the trees, grass and birds?

the air is so moist, that you can taste it, and its sweet upon your tongue. i have

have you ever danced like a dervish in the pale moonlight, i have many times. and did just as i made myself a cup of coffee

ive grown to feel so many things around me, chaos, turbulence. i try to ignore those things, they are not good

No comments:

Post a Comment