Sunday, March 15, 2009

lately...



lately i havent been doing a lot, cleaning, dancing, lots of music. always showing love to others and giving advice, mostly to people on facebook. i collect what some call worry stones, and i love them. but the irish in me calls them blarney stones :) it doesnt mean i use them to lie, they help me to focus. when i worship i hold one tightly and i make wishes on them for others. like friends, like wishing on a star :)

so i wanted more of them. i finally found 3 bags of them, one bag is black with other colours running through it and the other 2 bags are assorted colours. the sizes vary and i love that theyre not all smooth like worry stones. theyre my focal point. im seriously a.d.h.d and need something to slow my thoughts so that i can keep up with them.

i see them as a gift from the all. ive always collected rocks, since i was a child, and i feel so many things in them :) i spend hours playing with one, til it absorbs part of me, and thats when it becomes mine. today's is rust coloured brown with streaks of white in it :)

maybe this is boring, but we all need something to hold onto when life feels so crazy, and i never lose my peace or serenity. i thank my faith for that

when i left home i had to choose a path


i chose the path least taken, to be the opposite of so many around me, to be loving and protective of my fellow man. to look for the good in everyone. and i keep doing that, every day of my life.

you know how in citizen kane his last word was 'rosebud'? my last will be 2 words, or more. to him, thank you, to those around me, i love you xo

heh, i talk to someone i love on the phone a lot and she never says 'i love you'. i always say it before hanging up. then the other day i said i love you to her, as i always do. and she started to say 'okay, bye'. but i stopped her, i said wait, everytime i say goobye to you i say i love you to you, because i do. i want you to start saying it back. she did and has been since :)

all it takes is to say the words, and sometimes a hint that maybe someone should return them. i know its made me very happy :)

so if i have a pecadillo for rocks, forgive me, but i will never ask forgiveness for loving and protecting others xo



No comments:

Post a Comment